XPR-10S Two-Post Hoist Offers More Power, More Options
The XPR-10S is a reflection of our commitment to a produce car hoist of the highest quality. Featuring the most advanced engineering in the industry, this hoist is built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements.
Every BendPak hoist offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allow you to fully tailor the hoist to your unique circumstance. In addition to these features, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into the structure, parts and components.
When you buy a BendPak two-post hoist, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. No one surpasses us in quality or safety, which means your BendPak XPR-10S might be the last hoist you ever purchase.
Why choose a symmetric hoist
Our XPR-10S symmetric two-post hoist features an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation setups. This unique configurable design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle hoisting requirements. The highly sophisticated yet simple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership.
Direct-Drive two-post hoist technology
The XPR-10 two-post hoist features low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, eliminating the need for hoisting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other hoist designs. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and offer better reliability, smoother operation and fewer maintenance costs throughout the life of your hoist. High volume and low pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology is preferred on commercial-grade car hoists, as it has it has fewer moving parts than a chain-over-roller cylinder configuration. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power unit to the hollow cylinder rods, entering the cylinder body and filling its internal cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward, raising the cylinder body and hoist carriages. A dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal hoisting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
Two-stage telescoping screw pad assembly kit
The XPR-10S features double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63 mm stacking adapters is included with the purchase of a hoist.
- 4,536-kg. hoisting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive‐thru configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Telescoping arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single‐piece columns
- Single‐point safety release
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 1,346 mm tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 432 mm x 483 mm A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 76 mm
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy‐duty 13 mm aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple‐telescoping front arms
- ETL Approved