The Four-Post Hoist with Standard Width and Extra Height
When your garage isn’t cramped for space, you have more lifting options. The HD-9XW is made for the garage with a generous ceiling and average room on the sides. Unlike our narrow-width HD-9ST four-post hoist, this model comfortably holds wide-body trucks and SUVs without you having to worry about scratching up the mirrors or doors. With 2,082 mm of rise out of the runways, you can hoist those heavy machines higher, leaving more room for taller mechanics to operate underneath. There’s also more room to park high-clearance trucks and SUVs. This eliminates the disappointment of buying a new hoist and discovering your taller vehicle won’t even fit underneath.
The only way to get more width than this is to check out BendPak’s HD-9SW, a super-wide hoist. We’re proud to be able to say the HD-9XW is arguably one of our most versatile and user-friendly hoists for serious DIY’ers and shop owners. The extra ceiling clearance you need means this car hoist is generally the found as the property of daily wrenchers with dedicated service garages.
However, if you’re just looking for vehicle storage and want ample space for your lower-level vehicle, this hoist is an ideal choice. The HD-9XW is completely certified according to the ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 standard. That’s why this hoist is seen in shops nationwide and across the globe. There’s no “safer” car hoist rating, and only BendPak offers that quality and many other built-in safety features (slack-cable locks, single-point lock release, non-slip runways, magnificent power coat finishing, etc.) with a warranty so good, we trademarked it!
*Not all BendPak hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.
- 4,082-kg. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric-hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 9.5 mm aircraft cable
- Rugged 32 mm roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 2,041-kg. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.