A Slim, Safe and Certified Hoist
Some garages are just a bit too cozy for a standard-width four-post hoist. The trick is to find a smaller-footprint hoist that won’t sacrifice functionality. The HD-9ST is perfect for small garages and spaces that are already filled to near-capacity. Its narrow width is designed for spaces and service bays that need to fit more hoist in less space.
A slim hoist is a smart choice for owners more compact vehicles. Because the HD-9ST features an open center, it doubles as both narrow parking hoist and maintenance hoist. This makes it the ideal four-post hoist for wrenchers with a limited amount of space. In addition to the narrow design, the columns are only 2,235 mm high, so it’s low-profile too. The runways raise to a max height of 1,905 mm, so the HD-9ST fits easily in low ceilings yet doesn’t sacrifice lifting height. Ample clearance underneath ensures that full-grown men and women over 182 cm tall will have no problem performing oil changes, comfortably adjusting transmission jacks and removing and replacing exhaust systems. Other hoists may sacrifice lifting height as they reduce their overall widths to accommodate smaller vehicles, but not this one. This is one four-post hoist that’s every bit as comfortable to use as its standard-width and super-wide sister models in the HD-9 series.
The HD-9ST may be smaller, but it’s not weaker than other designs, nor is it a hobby hoist. In fact, this car hoist is fully ALI certified. It’s used every day in professional shops around the world, and many motorists prefer it to the standard-length HD-9 simply because it leaves more room in their garage for tools and equipment.
- 4,082-kg. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Two different ramp lengths to choose from
- Narrow width for space efficiency
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 9.5 mm aircraft cable
- Rugged 32 mm roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 2041-kg. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.