BendPak’s 6,000‐pound capacity MDS‐6K models are open‐center mid‐rise auto‐ maintenance lifts for servicing passenger cars, SUV’s and light trucks. The exclusive open‐center design of the MDS‐6K not only allows full unobstructed access to the underside of the car, but is also clear of frame cross members on the floor that are typical with other mid‐rise lifts. This fully open‐center design, both top and bottom, makes the MDS‐6K a clear leader in convenience and work productivity. If you’re looking to flush mount your lift in the floor for a smooth sub‐surface installation, be sure to choose the model MDS‐6KF. Para información en Español, clic aquí.
The MDS‐6K features wide lifting platforms combined with durable cushioned‐rubber contact blocks. Simply drive the vehicle over the lowered scissor ramps and position the soft and durable rubber blocks under the vehicle lifting points for fast and easy vehicle positioning and set‐up. The user‐friendly power console features simple operator controls like up, down, and safety lock buttons. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/240V power unit makes the MDS‐6K the perfect lift that fits any shop or home garage.
NOTE: The lift platform and contact blocks allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick‐up points on most vehicles. Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specifications shown before you purchase.
* Not all BendPak car hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by AS/NZ 1418.9-(current edition), ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition), ANSI/UL 201. User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each lift platform features four solid steel-scissor frame support bars making it the strongest mid-rise lift in its class.
- Dual master hydraulic cylinder combined with dual equalizing cylinders provides a safe and level 6,000 pound lifting capacity.
- Solid‐steel safety lock bars engage automatically during ascent.
- A push‐button safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles.
- Hinge point features Zerk grease fitting to allow lubrication at critical wear areas.
- Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
- Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish.
- Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Lifting height less lift blocks: 44" / 1,119 mm
- Lifting height with lift blocks: 45.5" / 1158 mm
- Lifting time: 35 sec
- Lower Lock Position: 18.7" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Middle Lock Position: 29.7" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Upper Lock Position: 40" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Motor: 110 - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz / 1 Ph*
- Overall Width: 18.5" / 470 mm
- Overall Length: 79.5"
- * Motor is dual voltage. Will be shipped wired low voltage. If 208/230-volt operation is required, the motor will have to be re-wired according to the wiring diagram found on the motor data plate. Special voltages available upon request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Not all BendPak car hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by AS/NZ 1418.9-(current edition), ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition), ANSI/UL 201. User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: email@example.com
Featured accessories for the MDS-6K
What customers are saying about MD-6XP Car Lifts by BendPak
"I bought a BendPak MD-6XP portable car lift and have been very happy with it. It is portable. The pump cart is also a dolly to move the lift. The pump uses 110 volt power with a standard duplex plug. I was surprised how quiet the pump is. It comes with 3 pad heights. The minimum height of the lift is 5". That is not the lowest pad height. It is the height on the knuckle where the hydraulic pumps mount. The hydraulics will stop the lift at any height. It has 3 locks that should be used (Must be used if you are going under the car). Because of the scissors design, the car will travel forward slightly as the lift raises. I was surprised at how little it travels though."
-rick_s on chellengertalk
"My thoughts when I first saw the lift were – ‘wow, this thing is really heavy-duty’. I knew it weighed 1200 lbs or so, but the size of the cylinders/lift arms and magnitude of the welds was very impressive. Looking at it, there was no doubting this could lift it’s rated capacity of 6000 lbs."
- HIRISC on corvetteforum
"I can't believe I let this thing sit for almost a year...it's cool!"
"Stable as can be. It's all in where you place the arms, same as a two post lift. Most are skeptical when they see pictures, but in person they ask where to buy one."
- a5t1 on bimmerforums
"The lift is perfect for rotating tires, working on brakes, changing oil, etc. And (finally!), this old body can bring the lower door panels up to me instead of me crawling on the floor, when I clean/wax the bottom half of the car!"
- rick s on challengertalk
"I bought the Bendpak MD6XP, a free standing scissor lift that lifts the car 48-52" high...My scissors lift just sits on the floor, can be rolled around, and weighs about 7-800 lbs. The 48" height is good for many things because you can sit on a roll around seat and get right under the car...2 posts have better access but cost more, require permanent installation...If you do order one, have it shipped to the freight terminal and pick it up with a trailer--save the residential delivery etc. Buy a name brand...there is a lot of junk out there!"
- mgambini on bimmerforums.com
"Most are skeptical when they see pictures, but in person they ask where to buy one. Mine is a BendPak brand."
- a5t1 on bimmerforums.com