The true benefit of the MD-6XP, however, is its perfect portability. The MD-6XP scissor lift features a portable power unit and cart, so wherever you need a lift is where the MD-6XP car hoist will be. And since it is designed specifically to engage a vehicle’s frame, the MD-6XP, scissor lift, offers its users a seamless lifting experience, regardless of whether you’re servicing a car or a light truck. That’s why you should always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. Comparable quality or value cannot be found anywhere else, whether they’re 2 post car hoists, 4 post car lifts, space-saving scissor lifts or any auto lifting equipment, BendPak always beats the rest.
All MD-6XP mid-rise scissor car lifts come with a free set of truck adapters. It’s just another way that BendPak is here to maximize your garage's full potential.
* Not all BendPak car hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by AS/NZ 1418.9-(current edition), ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition), ANSI/UL 201. User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: email@example.com
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Perfect for servicing light-duty trucks and cars
- Portable motor cart serves as tow handle to easily move lift from bay to bay
- Adjustable arm assemblies
- Safety lock bar with multiple lock positions
- Fast and efficient operation
- Truck adapters included free of charge
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,724 kg
- Max lifting height without adapters: 48" / 1,219 mm
- Lowered height: 4-3/4" / 121 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 115/208-230 VAC / 50/60 Hz. 1Ph*
- Shipping weight: 852 lbs. / 387 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 84" x 41" x 27" / 2,134 mm x 1,041 mm x 686 mm
- * Motor is dual voltage. Will be shipped wired low voltage. If 208/230-volt operation is required, the motor will have to be re-wired according to the wiring diagram found on the motor data plate. Special voltages available upon request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Not all BendPak car hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by AS/NZ 1418.9-(current edition), ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition), ANSI/UL 201. User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured accessories for the MD-6XP
What customers are saying about MD-6XP Car Lifts by BendPak
"I bought a BendPak MD-6XP portable car lift and have been very happy with it. It is portable. The pump cart is also a dolly to move the lift. The pump uses 110 volt power with a standard duplex plug. I was surprised how quiet the pump is. It comes with 3 pad heights. The minimum height of the lift is 5". That is not the lowest pad height. It is the height on the knuckle where the hydraulic pumps mount. The hydraulics will stop the lift at any height. It has 3 locks that should be used (Must be used if you are going under the car). Because of the scissors design, the car will travel forward slightly as the lift raises. I was surprised at how little it travels though."
-rick_s on chellengertalk
"My thoughts when I first saw the lift were – ‘wow, this thing is really heavy-duty’. I knew it weighed 1200 lbs or so, but the size of the cylinders/lift arms and magnitude of the welds was very impressive. Looking at it, there was no doubting this could lift it’s rated capacity of 6000 lbs."
- HIRISC on corvetteforum
"I can't believe I let this thing sit for almost a year...it's cool!"
"Stable as can be. It's all in where you place the arms, same as a two post lift. Most are skeptical when they see pictures, but in person they ask where to buy one."
- a5t1 on bimmerforums
"The lift is perfect for rotating tires, working on brakes, changing oil, etc. And (finally!), this old body can bring the lower door panels up to me instead of me crawling on the floor, when I clean/wax the bottom half of the car!"
- rick s on challengertalk
"I bought the Bendpak MD6XP, a free standing scissor lift that lifts the car 48-52" high...My scissors lift just sits on the floor, can be rolled around, and weighs about 7-800 lbs. The 48" height is good for many things because you can sit on a roll around seat and get right under the car...2 posts have better access but cost more, require permanent installation...If you do order one, have it shipped to the freight terminal and pick it up with a trailer--save the residential delivery etc. Buy a name brand...there is a lot of junk out there!"
- mgambini on bimmerforums.com
"Most are skeptical when they see pictures, but in person they ask where to buy one. Mine is a BendPak brand."
- a5t1 on bimmerforums.com