- Order change fee - ORDER IN PRODUCTION STAGE - There will be a $45 nonrefundable fee. If at a later time you decide to make another change after the previous one, there will be an additional $45 nonrefundable fee. If circumstances change and you must request an amendment to your order, be sure to make all changes at one time, to avoid multiple fees.
- Order change fee - ORDER IN SHIPMENT STAGE - There will be a $75 nonrefundable fee for every change notification.
- Order cancellation fee - ORDER IN PRODUCTION STAGE - If an order is cancelled after it reaches the production stage but before the shipment stage, there will be a $75 nonrefundable fee charged.
- Order cancellation fee - ORDER IN SHIPMENT STAGE - If you cancel an order that has not yet shipped but has reached the final shipment stage, a non-refundable $125.00 service fee will be charged.
- Order cancellation fee - AFTER ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED - A 20% restocking fee will be charged in addition to all applicable outbound and inbound shipping charges incurred by BendPak.
ALASKA, HAWAII, US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND PUERTO RICO -
Additional freight charges will apply for all shipments destined for Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Additional freight charges also apply for expedited, guaranteed or definite delivery requests. Please contact your BendPak dealer or contact our sales department for quotes prior to placing your order.
- BendPak / Ranger will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that consignee may incur related to:
- The renting or acquisition of equipment of any type necessary to unload items off of a delivering carrier's vehicle.
- Any charges related to delivery of items to residential areas with restrictions on carrier vehicle size or weight unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
- Any charges related to delivery of items via lift-gate unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
Shipments should be thoroughly inspected by consignee as soon as they are received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the carrier of receipt in good condition of shipment covered by the Bill of Lading. If any of the goods called for on the Bill of Lading are shorted or damaged, consignees should not accept them until the carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the shorted or damaged goods.
Shipments should be thoroughly inspected by consignee as soon as they are received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the carrier of receipt in good condition of shipment covered by the Bill of Lading. If any of the goods called for on the Bill of Lading are shorted or damaged outside of normal handling abrasions and marks, consignee should not accept them until the carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the shorted or implied damaged.
CONSIGNEE MUST NOTIFY FREIGHT CARRIER AT ONCE if any significant hidden loss or damage outside of normal handling abrasions and marks is discovered after receipt and request the carrier to make an inspection within 48 hours. If the carrier is unable to do so, prepare a signed statement to the effect that you have notified the carrier (on a specific date) and that the carrier has failed to comply with your request (name of person you talk to, date and time of the conversation). NOTE THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO COLLECT FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE AFTER YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CARRIER A CLEAR RECEIPT. File your claim with the carrier promptly and support your claim with a cargo loss and damage claim form, copies of the bill of lading, freight bill, product invoice, photographs, and inspection claim given to you by inspector after inspection is done. Note that BendPak / Ranger willingness to assist in helping you process your claim does not make BendPak / Ranger responsible for collection of claims or replacement of lost or damaged materials.
MISSING OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS/PARTS
At its discretion, BendPak will consider replacing any missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments at no charge provided consignee identifies and reports such items to the Customer Service Department within 30 days of date of receipt of order. Missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments will not be replaced if they are reported more than 30 days beyond the receipt of order.
Most BendPak and Ranger brand products include FREE destination delivery; however, we suggest you contact BendPak or your BendPak Dealer for a listing of FREE SHIPPING items. FREE SHIPPING items will be delivered freight prepaid to all direct shipping points located within the 48 continental United States. Accessory only shipments or service parts orders are generally not eligible for free freight. Orders for accessories or service parts are subject to a per piece freight charge based on package weight and destination zone.