BendPak’s Hush‐Quiet RS7580H‐603 rotary screw air compressor can meet the compressed air demands of high volume tire shops, general maintenance and fleet shops, vehicle body and paint facilities or busy automotive dealerships. Our exclusive Hush-Quiet technology makes it the perfect compressor to install in noise conscious service areas. Rotary screw air compressors have become a popular source of compressed air for industrial applications. A major reason is its simple compression concept: air enters a sealed chamber, where it is trapped between two contra‐rotating rotors (Asymmetric Profile screws). As the rotors intermesh, they reduce the volume of trapped air and deliver it compressed, at the proper pressure level.
This simple compression concept, with continuous contact cooling, allows the rotary screw air compressor to operate with temperatures approximately half generated by a typical reciprocating piston compressor. This lower temperature enables the rotary screw air compressor to operate in a "fully loaded" continuous duty cycle 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, if necessary. The ability to operate at full load for extended periods of time makes the rotary compressor ideal for demanding industrial applications.
How the RS7580H‐603 Rotary Screw Compressor Works
Atmospheric air is drawn through the inlet filter into the asymmetric profile screw set where it is compressed. The asymmetric profile screw set is driven by a 7.5‐HP electric motor and triple‐belt drive. Specially developed PowerCool synthetic lubricant is injected into the screw set to serve as coolant, lubricant and sealant. Under normal conditions the air reaches a temperature of only approx. 80°C during compression. A dual‐stage separator removes the cooling fluid from the compressed air. The fluid passes through the cooler, the micro‐filter and back to the point of injection. A thermostatic valve regulates and optimizes the fluid temperature. The air emerges from the separator cartridge with a remaining fluid content of less than 2 mg/m³. It then passes through the minimum pressure check valve and finally through the after‐cooler. In the after‐cooler the air is cooled down to between 5‐10 degrees above ambient. Most of the moisture carried in the air condenses in the after‐cooler and can then be removed in the downstream centrifugal separator. The air finally leaves the compressor at the outlet.
The Power of the Screw
Asymmetric rotor profiles with precision ground lobe configuration provides higher compressed air output with lower power consumption. Each rotor is fitted with high‐precision bearings allowing a longer air end life. Multiple shaft seals provide total protection from oil and other contaminants. Toothed safety washers and special locking nut ensure that the rotor tolerances are set throughout the life of the unit for improved reliability.
A specially engineered double‐shaft asymmetric profile screw set combined with a virtual sound‐proof insulated enclosure and innovative cooling fan, provides a nearly silent supply of air.
More Compressed Less Energy
With no wearing parts the RS7580H‐603 offers increased reliability and reduced maintenance costs resulting in trouble‐free operation. No need to worry about piston rings, valves, rod‐inserts, bushings and pistons. There are no valves, valve plates or valve strips to service. Extended service intervals save time and money. Convenient service panels allow easy access to all internal components for servicing. You can perform all of the regular maintenance required in your shop at your own leisure. Annual maintenance contracts are available for customers who want the assurance that their QRS compressor is always operating at peak performance.
Reduced Long Term Operating Costs
Energy costs are a significant portion of any compressed air system's total lifetime cost. In fact, the amount of energy required to run a compressor for just one year can exceed the compressor purchase price. Over a period of 10 years, energy normally totals 70% of the overall costs.
Our touch‐pad control automatically regulates and monitors the compressor. It is an industrial‐based PC with a real‐time operating system. Easy‐to‐understand, color‐coded LEDs indicate operating status. The four‐line, plain‐text display with touch keys and menu‐ guided screens offer clear function choices. Controller manages the system and monitors temperatures and pressures to protect your investment and ensure you extract the maximum performance and energy efficiency from every kilowatt you use.
When designing the RS7580H‐603, great attention was paid to providing a ventilation and heat exchange system able to guarantee excellent cooling even in the harshest environmental conditions. This goal was achieved using efficient, high capacity cooling fans and by over sizing the cooling air intake and discharge ducts.
PowerCool lubricant is an engineered synthetic coolant designed to achieve peak compressor performance for rotary screw air compressors. The PowerCool unique formulation allows for long life, excellent cooling performance and improved compressor efficiency.
• Two years/8,000 hours useful life, saving you money on cost and disposal
• Low carryover up to 75% lower than mineral oils and PAOs, which means less fluid for makeup and less contamination.
• Superior compressor performance, leading to lower cost from excellent cooling and better efficiency.
• Lower maintenance costs, because other lubricants require changing up to eight times more often as PowerCool lubricant.
- Variable speed drive controls with timed shutdown
- Hush‐Quiet super silenced insulated enclosure
- Fully open access doors for easy service
- Auto‐dual control energy saver
- Spin on oil filter
- Heavy duty inlet filter
- Twin toothed drive belts provide greater durability and more efficient power transmission
- Precision‐aligned, high‐quality roller bearings designed to withstand the most demanding conditions and extend service life.
- Asymmetric rotary screw with oil injection
- Compact design
- Phase protection ‐ safety feature
- Dual filtration
- Spin on oil separator
- Air cooled after cooler
- Metal cabinet features sound proof panels with washable
- Efficiency and reliability are designed into the asymmetric profile screw set with excellent inlet flow characteristics.
Electronic Control Panel Features
- Outlet air pressure
- Oil temperature
- Check push button for warning LED's
- Custom operating parameters
- Stop push button
- Hour counter
- Pressure differential meter
- Maintenance information
- Start push button
- Offers easy and immediate access to data
- Warning for all shutdown
- Main motor overload shutdown
- Phase or sequence shutdown
- Rotor lock protection
- Short-circuit protection
- High discharge pressure shutdown
- Dirty air filter warning
- Periodic maintenance warnings
- Pressure relief valve
- Unbalance protection
- Emergency stop button
- High screw set discharge temperature shutdown
- Temperature sensor fault shutdown
- Running HP: 7.5
- Max PSI: 150
- CFM@150 PSI: 21.3
- Voltage: 208-230V AC
- Phase: 3
- Peak Amp Draw: 40
- Tank: 80 Gal. / 300 L.
- Tank Orientation: Horizontal
- Sound Level dBA: 64
- Motor RPM: 3,450
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Ambient Temp. Range (F): 33 to 104 Degrees
- Width: 50"/ 1270 mm.
- Depth: 32"/ 812 mm.
- Height: 58.5"/ 1480 mm.
- Shipping Weight: 630 lbs.