When you need to add versatility and productivity to your shop or garage, your first stop should always be BendPak. The SP-7X is the mighty 7,000-lb., full-rise scissor lift that won't hog your precious floorspace and fits nicely into narrower bays. A frame engaging lift, it easily accommodates most passenger vehicles and light trucks and comes replete with pneumatic safety locks, rubber lifting blocks and an open center for full under-car accessibility. Always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. You aren't going find comparable quality or value anywhere else—BendPak always bests the rest.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Each scissor lift is equipped with 2 hydraulic cylinders for maximum performance, reliability and precise leveling. The dual-cylinder design maintains constant level and safety using cross flow hydraulic technology, pressure flow control and integrated velocity fuses. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-designed high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Large base frame
Heavy boxed-steel formed base frame provides solid stability. See the flush-mount dimensions here.
* Not all BendPak car hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by AS/NZ 1418.9-(current edition), ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition), ANSI/UL 201. User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Pneumatic safety locks
- Equalization torsion bar
- Hardened pivot pins with "Zirk" fittings
- Open-center design
- Ergonomic controls
- Dual-cylinder hydraulic design provides extra power
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Max lifting height: 68" / 1,727 mm
- Overall length: 163-1/2" / 4,153 mm
- Overall width: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Lift platform: 21-1/2" x 63" / 47 mm x 1,600 mm
- Lowered height: 5" / 127 mm
- Width between pads: 31-1/2" / 801 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 208-240 VAC / 50 -60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,318 lbs. / 1,054 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 106" x 76" x 46" / 2,692 mm x 1,930 mm x 1,168 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak car hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by AS/NZ 1418.9-(current edition), ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition), ANSI/UL 201. User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: email@example.com
Featured accessories for the SP-7X
What customers are saying about SP-7X Car Lifts by BendPak
"Bendpak SP-7X has to be the best lift designs I have ever experienced. They are built very well too. I did A LOT of research before putting a lift in my storage facility. I went from conventional 2 post to SP-7X and the difference is night and day. Saves space. Looks clean. Easy to operate. Even easier to place the vehicle on it. Leaves a ton of room under and around the vehicle."
"It's a Bend-pak scissor lift. it is portable. it even has wheels on it so its easy to roll around. we havent ever moved it, but it was put up in about 30 minutes. it serves my purpose great!"
- slow90coupe on svtperformance