BendPak's HDS-Truck Series 4 post hoists are a whole new breed of rugged. They're newly engineered super-duty truck hoists that make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. Four models provide a generous 35,000 or 40,000-lb. lifting capacity and feature extra-wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle configurations. Para información en Español, haga clic aquí.All HDS-40X standard length truck hoists feature:
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- Supersized 12” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll increase safety and spend less money in service related expenses down the road.
- BendPak's HDS-Truck Series hoists feature four stainless-steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
Each HDS-Truck Series four post hoist is equipped with a single
hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance
and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The hydraulic cylinder
features high-durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals,
backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The
welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to
exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material
and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will
provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within the truck hoist structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- 12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Rolling jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and break service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump.
- 40,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Stainless steal lifting cables
- Extended length runways
- Grease nipples
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Second lock system on constant guard
- Fully enclosed lifting cables
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system
- Conveniently positioned operator controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks
- Lifting capacity*: 40,000 lbs. / 18,144 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 20,000 lbs. / 9,072 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 20,000 lbs. / 9,072 kg
- Overall width: 154" / 3,912 mm
- Outside length: 317" / 8,052 mm
- Overall length: 357" / 9,068 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Runway min height: 8-1/2" / 216 mm
- Max rise: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Max lifting height: 68-1/2" / 1,740 mm
- Width between posts: 134" / 3,404 mm
- Runway width: 28" / 711 mm
- Width between runways: 36" – 47" / 914 mm – 1,194 mm
- Runway centerline: 64" - 75" / 1,625 mm to 1,905 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 92" - 103" / 2,367 mm - 2,616 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 109" / 2,769 mm
- Length of runways: 323" / 8,204 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 230" / 5,842 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 195" / 4,953 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 130" / 3,302 mm
- Locking positions: 9
- Lock spacing: every 6" / 152 mm
- Lifting time: 75 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak car hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by AS/NZ 1418.9-(current edition), ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition), ANSI/UL 201. User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: email@example.com